|Fresh asparagus||1 Pound|
|Salted water||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiling (As Needed)|
|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
1. Wash asparagus and break off the bottoms.
2. In a narrow saucepan, place the asparagus upright and add 1 cup salted boiling water.
3. Cook uncovered for about 5 minutes.
4. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes until they are tender.
5. Drain well.
6. In a small saucepan, mix rest of the ingredients and cook over low heat for 5 minutes until the sauce is very hot.
7. In a serving dish, place drained asparagus and pour the sauce over it.