|Green asparagus/2 packages frozen asparagus , cooked according to directions on package||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Hot liquid||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gelatin||1 Tablespoon, dissolved in 3/4 cup cold water|
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (A Scant Measure)|
|Lemon juice||3⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Cut up almonds and keep aside.
2. In a pan heat liquid of asparagus, pour over dissolved gelatin.
3. When partially set, fold in mayonnaise, whipped cream, salt and lemon juice.
4. Add asparagus and cut almonds, pour into mold and refrigerate.
5. Serve with mayonnaise whipped with a little lemon juice.