|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), halved|
|Dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Asparagus spears||1 Pound (Thin)|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large frying pan add stock.
2) Mix garlic, rosemary, and bay leaf.
3) Simmer over low heat.
4) Hold each asparagus spear at its ends and tending until it snaps.
5) Remove the tough bottom part.
6) Place the spears in the frying pan. Cover with onions.
7) Half cover the pan and simmer for 4 minutes.
8) Drain out the spears from the stock. Arrange over a serving platter.
9) Remove the bay leaf.
10) Strain the stock in a small bowl and keep aside the onions and garlic.
11) Add onions, garlic, and parsley in a blender or food processor.
12) Mix 1/3 cup of the reserved stock.
13) Process until smooth.
14) Drizzle sauce over the warm asparagus.