Asparagus with Butter Vinaigrette
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Steam the asparagus until just tender, about 3 minutes.
2) Alternatively, in a large skillet of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus for about 3 minutes.
3) In the mean time, in a small nonreactive saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
4) Add vinegar and salt to whisk.
5) In a large warm platter, transfer the asparagus.
6) Drizzle in the vinaigrette over the asparagus.
7) Season the asparagus with pepper to taste and serve warm.