|Condensed cream of asparagus soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Fresh asparagus spears/2 packages, 10 ounce each frozen asparagus||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces to make about 3 cups (24 To 30 Spears)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into quarters|
|Oregano sprigs||2 (Fresh, Few Sprigs For Garnish)|
1. In a medium-size saucepan or skillet, blend soup and milk.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. When thick and bubbly, add the asparagus.
4. Simmer, covered, on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring once in a while, until asparagus is tender yet crisp and the sauce has thickened and reduced.
5. Turn Saucy Asparagus into a serving dish and garnish with tomato and oregano if you like.
6. Serve hot as a side to roasts or grills.