|Hard cooked eggs||4 , mashed|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Asparagus||4 Pound, trimmed, peeled|
1) In a small saucepan, mix together the mashed eggs, butter, salt and pepper.
2) Cook over simmering heat long enough to heat through well.
3) Take away from heat and mix in the lemon juice and parsley and keep this mixture hot while the asparagus is cooking.
4) Ladle the mixture into a sauce dish and serve at once as the asparagus is ready.
5) Cook and drain the asparagus and arrange the spears side by side on a clean kitchen towel.
6) Layer a serving platter with a large napkin in a way that half of the napkin overlaps.
7) Put the asparagus on the napkin and cover with the overlapping part of the napkin.
8) This is to absorb any moisture left in the asparagus.