|Asparagus||2 Pound, trimmed and peeled|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Swiss cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), browned|
|Butter fried eggs||8|
1) Preheat the oven to low heat.
2) Cook the asparagus until just cooked through and drain it gently.
3) Take a shallow baking dish, grease it generously with butter and heat it in a low oven.
4) In the dish, place half of the asparagus.
5) Scatter the tips with half of the grated cheese.
6) Follow the same with the remaining asparagus and the remaining cheese.
7) Drizzle the butter over the asparagus tips.
8) Arrange the fried eggs on top of the asparagus and serve very hot.