|Onion||1⁄2 Small, chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frozen asparagus spears||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Diced pimiento||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a 2- quart microwave proof casserole or dish, combine onion, green pepper and water.
2. Cover the dish with wax paper or plastic wrap and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, just until vegetables are limp.
4. Add the asparagus, pimento, herb and seasonings to taste and stir gently to mix.
5. Cover and continue cooking for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until asparagus is tender-crisp.
6. Serve directly from the casserole or spoon onto individual plates.