Prawns With Asparagus
|Fresh asparagus||6 Ounce, cut into inch pieces (175 Gram)|
|Dry sherry||4 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prawns||1 Pound, peeled, cooked (500 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), thinly sliced|
|Fresh root ginger||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Spring onions||4 , chopped|
1. In a large bowl, mix sherry and soy sauce.
2. Add prawns and marinate it for 15 minutes, keep dish in a cool place.
3. In a pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
4. Add asparagus and boil for 2 minutes.
5. Drain well and keep aside.
6. In a wok, heat oil and quickly stir-fry garlic, ginger and half of the spring onions.
7. Add prawns and the excess of marinade.
8. Add asparagus.
9. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
10. Spoon on a warmed serving dish.
11. Garnish with the remaining spring onions.
12. Serve immediately.