Buttered Eggs With Asparagus
|Green asparagus spears||8 Ounce (225 Gram, Thin Sprue)|
|Salted water||75 Milliliter (5 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||4 Ounce (100 Gram, At Room Temperature)|
|Chives||15 Milliliter, snipped (1 Level Tablespoon)|
|Parsley||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Level Tablespoon)|
1. Cut the sprue into 5 cm (2 inch) lengths. Add it to the salted water in a shallow microware dish, cover with a lid, and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes. Stir once halfway through cooking time. Transfer the asparagus and its cooking water to a separate dish and keep covered.
2. Put just 50 g (2 oz) of the butter in a shallow dish and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 30 seconds or until the butter melts.
3. Lightly beat the eggs with a fork and pour into the dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring from the edges to centre once a minute.
4. At the end of the cooking time, stir in the herbs with the remaining 50 g (2 oz) butter.
5. Drain the asparagus and arrange in a nest on a heated serving dish. Pile the buttered eggs in the centre.