|Asparagus spears||2 Pound, cooked|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , sliced|
|Hollandaise sauce||8 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Ready To Serve)|
|Frozen whipped dessert topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a blender bowl, add the hollandaise sauce, whipped topping, and lemon juice.
2. Place the bowl on the blender and mix them well together.
3. Drain the cooked asparagus well.
4. Take an ovenproof dish and place the asparagus on it.
5. Arrange the egg slices on top of it.
6. Spoon the Hollandaise sauce mixture on top.
In a broiler, broil the dish about 3 to 4 inches from heat t for 6 to 8 minutes, till the top is lightly browned.
7. Serve sprinkled with lemon peel.