Asparagus Au Gratin
|Asparagus spears||2 Pound|
|Melted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) In a pot, add 2 cups of water with salt and boil.
2) Cut off the tough ends of the asparagus.
3) Bunch and tie, and stand in a deep pot.
4) Add into the boiling water and steam for 15 minutes.
5) Remove and drain.
6) Untie and arrange in a baking dish.
7) Add butter and milk over the asparagus.
8) Mix in salt and pepper and top with cheese.
9) Place in the oven at 425 degrees and bake for 10 minutes, till the cheese is browned.
10)Sprinkle with cheese and serve.