Sauteed Asparagus And Baby Corn
|Asparagus spears||750 Gram|
|Baby corn||400 Gram|
|Ground white pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, plunge the prepared asparagus spears and blanch them or 2 minutes.
2. Drain them in a colander reserving the liquid and refresh the asparagus under tap water to stop further cooking.
3. Return the reserved liquid to the saucepan and place on a medium flame.
4. Add the corn and blanch for 3 to 4 minutes until tender-crisp.
5. Drain and refresh the corn.
6. In a skillet, melt butter over a medium flame.
7. Add asparagus, baby corn and pepper and stir fry until crisp.
8. Season with salt and pepper and toss to mix well
9. Take pan off the heat and turn into a serving dish.
10. Sprinkle chopped parsley to garnish.