Asparagus sticks is one recipe that kids and adults love alike.
Bread crumbs/Wheat panko
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Bunch (100 gm) (cleaned and stems removed)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Take three bowls at a time and put combine flour, Italian herbs, and salt and garlic powder in the first bowl.
3. Whisk eggs in the second and put bread crumbs in the third.
4. Take an asparagus stick at a time, coat it with flour, dip it in egg and at last coat it with bread crumbs.
5. On a baking sheet place all of the coated sticks. Spray lightly with oil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden.
When it comes to a holiday party, vegetables are less exciting for kids as well as adults. But these Italian asparagus sticks are great as they are crunchy on the outside and kids love holding them and dipping them into red sauce. Weelicious hosts shows how to make this delicious sticks and gives tips on storing the crumb coated asparagus into the freezer for anytime use.