1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil.
3. Cut off the bottom two inches from asparagus.
4. Place it on the prepared baking tray.
5. Coat the asparagus lightly with olive oil.
6. Add freshly ground pepper and a generous amount of kosher salt.
7. Grate orange zest over it. Ensure that you don’t take the white pith.
8. Toss the asparagus with your hands so that the salt, pepper and orange zest get coated evenly.
9. Bake it in an oven at 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
10. Serve it on a serving platter and your side dish is ready.
Looking for a no-fuss side dish, try Baked Asparagus. This dish uses only five ingredients and can get ready in a matter of minutes. So whether you are looking for a side dish for a party, get-together or for your family, Baked Asparagus fits the bill perfectly.