In this video, Betty prepares an elegant asparagus dish, topped with easy and delicious homemade Hollandaise sauce, then sprinkled with crushed peanuts. It has great eye-appeal and is healthy and yummy!
1 Bunch (100 gm) (Average-Sized Bunch Raw)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Cooking The Asparagus - Salted With 1 Teaspoon Salt)
3 Ounce, softened to room temperature
2 , separate the eggs and discard the whites or save them for another recipe, like meringue
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crushed (for garnish)
Crushed salted peanuts
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (No Husks)
1. Wash and snip asparagus. Crush the salted peanut.
2. In a pot, boil water. Place the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes, cover the pot and cook for another 7 minutes. Drain the excess water and transfer the asparagus to a serving dish. Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
3. In a saucepan, place the cream cheese, add egg, lemon juice and salt, blend nicely. Place the saucepan, over low heat. Stir the mixture continuously, until it is smooth and thick.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture into the asparagus and garnish with crushed peanut.
5. Serve with Ribeye Steak, Subtly Savory Parsley New Potatoes and heated french bread.
Impress your family with this yummy supper treat that takes little effort to make. A quick and easy asparagus dish, Betty shows you how you can put together a feasty treat at home with hollandaise sauce and asparagus. This is so simple and sumptuous that even the most fussy eater will easily lap it up.