Veal Medaillons With Asparagus And Herbs
|White wine||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Cream of asparagus soup mix||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Veal medallions||16 Ounce (8 Pieces, 2 Ounce / 60 Gram Each)|
|Flour||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|35% cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– In a skillet, heat white wine and herbs over medium heat, then reduce liquid to three-quarters. Keep warm.
– Prepare cream of asparagus soup mix according to package directions.
– Season meat with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
– In a separate skillet, melt butter and sear the meat on both sides, then remove from stove and keep warm.
– Deglaze skillet with wine, add cream of asparagus soup and stir gently.
– Blend in the cream, then adjust seasoning.
– Arrange the meat on a serving dish, ladle the sauce over it, and serve.