There are doznes of fried rice recipes. This video shows our favorite recipe of Fried rice with tuna, asparagus and crab roe. It is a nice variation to the fried rice recipes.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced
1 Cup (16 tbs), diced
Tuna light flakes
185 Gram (in oil)
1. Peel and dice the onion. Cut off bottom fourth of asparagus and discard it
Then cut the rest of asparagus into equal lengths.
2. You can use the left over rice otherwise prepare some rice. Heat the wok with some olive oil and sauté the onion till it is fragrant and transparent.
3. Add the asparagus and let cook for 5 minutes. Add some water. Add the tuna and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Now add cooked steamed rice and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Off the heat, add the crab roe and we stir well
6. Serve hot into bowls and we top with some parsley or feta cheese