Classic Fried Rice Vermicelli and Sardines
|Green pepper||1 Medium, shredded|
|Red pepper||1 Medium, sliced|
|Onions||1 Medium, sliced|
|Crab roe||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice vermicelli||200 Gram|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Reconstitute the rice vermicelli according to package instructions.
2. Dice the sardines, shred the peppers and the onions are to be cut into thin strips.
3. Beat the egg and fry to obtain thin omelette. Then cut into strips.
4. Heat up a large wok with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once hot, sauté onions, green peppers and red peppers until the onion is fragrant.
5. Add the rice vermicelli and the diced sardines, the crab roe and the seasonings.
6. Just pour enough water to have a little sizzling at the bottom of the wok and mix well, until mostly dry.
7. For the final touch, drizzle some sesame oil on top, then stir to mix well, and turn off the heat
8. Serve on platter and garnish with egg omelette.
Calories 716 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.9 mg78.3%
Sodium 517.5 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.4%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 31 g62.8%
Vitamin A 50.1% Vitamin C 245.5%
Calcium 24.5% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet