|Hanpen fish||1 , minced and steamed|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs) (1200 Milliliters)|
|Kombu kelp||4 Inch|
|Dried bonito flakes||2⁄3 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1. With the help of a knife, make grill style pattern on both sides of konjac.
2. Cut into triangles and boil briefly.
3. Peel the skin of daikon radish and cut into half moon.
4. Make a cross shape cut on one side of the daikon.
5. Microwave it until a bamboo skewer goes easily through its surface.
6. Cut the potato with its skin in half.
7. Cut the deep fried tofu in half.
8. Cut the sliced pork in 1 inch pieces.
9. Cut welsh onion thinly and diagonally.
10. Cut shimeji into small pieces and cut enoki mushrooms.
11. Cut the rice cake into 4 pieces.
12. Cut the fried fish and tofu cake in half.
13. Cut hanpen.
14. Now parboil the fried fish and tofu cake to make easy to soak up broth.
15. For the same reason parboil the deep fried tofu and remove oil with a kitchen paper.
16. Cook the cabbage leaf in boiling water.
17. Cook the root part of spinach first and squeeze tightly.
18. Remove the stiff stock of cabbage.
19. Place the spinach in the cabbage leaf and roll tightly.
20. Stick skewers in cabbage roll after every 1 ½ inches.
21. Make cuts between the bamboo skewers.
22. Make cut between the bamboo skewers.
23. Stick the bamboo skewer into the hanpen and fried fish and tofu cake.
24. To make soft boiled egg, add vinegar to water and gently place the eggs in it which were kept at room temperature.
25. Boil the eggs for 6 minutes and soak the eggs in ice water.
26. Remove the egg shell and cut the egg lengthwise in halves.
27. Put rice cake, sliced pork, welsh onion and mushroom in a deep fried tofu pouch.
28. Close the pouch with a tooth pick.
29. Put the sea weed in an earthen pot. Drain the stock to remove bonito flakes.
30. To this stock add mirin, konjac and daikon radish. Cook for abourt 30 minutes on low heat.
31. Now add the fried tofu pouch, potato, small fried fish and tofu cake and cook for 15 more minutes.
32. At the end, add bamboo skewers with the cabbage roll, soft boiled egg and cook for 5 more minutes.