Salmon kebab is a nice and simple dish to serve as a side dish. You can make it at a very short notice, may be for some surprise guests. The salmon kebab is low calorie and low fat dish. The salmon carries omega 3 which is very good for health. Try this dish at home.
Red bell pepper
1 , quartered
1 , sliced
3 Clove (15 gm), chopped
1. Chop the fish into even pieces.
2. Chop the bell pepper into chunks.
3. Season the fish to taste.
4. Put the fish on skewers along with vegetables.
5. Pour oil in a dish and add garlic and chili flakes to it.
6. Rub the fish with this mixture.
7. Grill for 5 minutes on each side at 325 F.
8. Serve with tomato sauce.
Surprise your guests with some elegant and delicious salmon kebabs. Watch this amazing video that shares a recipe to make quick and easy salmon kebabs with plenty of vegetables making the dish a healthy option for an appetizer or side dish. See the video and try out this simple dish that would surely impress your family and friends.