Vietnamese Baked Snapper
|Corriander leaves||100 Gram|
|Ginger root||5 Gram|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. With a sharp knife gut the snapper (or have your butcher do that for you) and clean and wash the fish. Pat dry.
2. With a sharp knife make 3-4 gashes on both sides of the fish.
3. On a large plate place the gashed snapper fish and rub some lime juice inside the hollow and the gashes. Rub some salt all over and set it aside.
4. Put pounded lemongrass, lime and salt in the hollow of the fish.
5. Also add coriander, basil, split red chili, crushed garlic.
6. Cut the ginger lengthwise and put it in the gashes of the fish.
7. Put some sea salt on a foil, spread remain lemongrass, basil and coriander on it.
8. Place the fish and top with other ingredients.
9. Fold the foil and bake fish for 25-30 minutes at 200 degrees.
10. The Vietnamese snapper is ready.
11. Serve the whole fish with steamed rice or as it is.
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.5%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.5 mg43.2%
Sodium 1221.6 mg50.9%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 75 g150.7%
Vitamin A 130.8% Vitamin C 108.5%
Calcium 25.9% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet