This recipe will be salty enough to eat without any other sauce, so we usually eat them just plain. But if you want, you can dip this in ketchup or honey mustard sauce. How about in your meatball spaghetti? =D
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, minced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs) (For frying)
1. Take a bowl and combine the ground beef with soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, minced garlic and black pepper. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Take a spoon of beef and roll it into a ball in between your palms. Make 25 such balls.
3. Take a plate and spread flour on it. Roll each meat ball over the flour.
4. In a bowl crack open the egg and beat it lightly and in another bowl the bread crumbs. Roll each of the flour coated meat balls in an egg mixture and then roll them over breadcrumbs and deep fry them till they turn golden brown in color and they are cooked well from the inside.
5. Serve them warm with any dip or sauce of your choice.
Watch this video to learn Aeri’s mother’s recipe of Korean meatballs. They are very unlike the Italian or European ones we know of! These meatballs have a crispy outer coating cause they are double fried. They are almost like batter fried chicken! Serve these delicious crispy and crunchy coated Korean meatballs with steamed rice or how about a musubi? Nestle a meatball into crisp lettuce leaves or serve it with kim chee and dipping sauce alongside. However you serve them, these make wonderful party food.