6 Medium (Folded into half, de-stemmed and cut into 1-inch strips)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (For garnishing)
Chicken breast boneless
9 Ounce, cut into bite size pieces
Red pepper powder
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Red pepper paste
1 1⁄4 Tablespoon
1. Take a bowl, add the chicken, cooking wine, minced garlic, black pepper and mix well.
2. In a small bowl combine red pepper powder, curry powder, sugar, red pepper paste, minced garlic, minced ginger, soy sauce, cooking wine and black pepper. Mix well and set aside.
3. Add 2 spoons of sauce into the chicken bowl and mix well. Leave some sauce for later.
4. In a heated pan add olive oil and sesame oil. Add the cabbage, sweet potato, onion and the rice cakes. And add the chicken on top of all the vegetables. Add some water.
5. When it starts to boil, add the left over sauce into it. Fry till the chicken is almost cooked and add the green onions and the sesame leaves and fry till the ingredients are completely cooked and the rice cakes are soft. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top to garnish.
6. Serve warm with your favorite sauces and vegetables on the side.