Kimchi fried rice is a perfect lunch recipe that is very famous in Korea. The deadly combination of rice and kimchi makes this recipe very delicious. Watch the recipe video below and try it for yourself.
Short grain sticky rice
3 Cup (48 tbs)
5 Cup (80 tbs), chopped (Fermented And Sour)
1 (1 Per Person)
1. Gently wash rice twice and drain.
2. Add 3 cups of water.
3. Cook with a rice cooker.
4. Chop Kimchi into small pieces
5. Oh high medium to heat, melt butter and add chopped kimchi.
6. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes making sure nothing is stuck at the bottome of the pan.
7. Add rice and mix throughly.
8. Serve the kimchi fried rice on a plate.
9. Fry an egg and place it on top of the fried rice.
For more information please visit: http://www.crazykoreancooking.com
Kimchi is one of the popular foods of Korean cuisine and it really tastes amazing in fried rice. The chefs in the video show how to make kimchi fried rice and also give some very useful tips. Watch out for more…