Just yummy food this time. Kimchi fried rice. Like Kentucky Fried Chicken, only different.
For delicious fried kimchi rice, I want to tell you several things. First, good kimchi makes yummy fried kimchi rice. Well fermented kimchi is the best. Another thing is..Frying the kimchi first is important - don't cheat. :P
I prefer to fry my rice a little crispy which takes longer time to cook with patience..hehe You can add more sugar or salt depending on your taste.
1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into bite sized pieces
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 Pinch (For garnishing)
4 Tablespoon (For frying)
1. Take a pan, add some oil in it and heat. Fry the kimchi in this oil. Add sugar and fry for 5 minutes.
2. Add the bowls of cooked rice and continue to fry. Add salt.
3. Add the kimchi liquid and fry for 10 minutes.
4. When the rice gets the flavor from the kimchi, add sesame oil and fry for 2 more minutes.
5. Take a separate pan and fry the eggs. (The eggs can be fried in the rice as well). Add salt to taste.
6. Remove the fried eggs to a plate and serve the rice over the eggs. Garnish with sesame seeds.