1. Take a bowl and combine warm water, yeast and sugar. Mix them together and set it aside for a couple of hours in a warm place to allow the yeast to grow.
2. Take another bowl and sift into all-purpose flour and the prepared yeast mixture. Add to this milk and salt and mix them well to prepare the dough. When kneading the dough pat some flour on the palm of your hands in order to avoid the dough from sticking to your hands.
3. Once done cover the bowl with the dough with a thin plastic wrap and keep it in the oven with the light on for 3 hours. The warmth from the light is enough to raise the dough. Allow the dough to sit for 3 hours and it will double in size.
4. To make the filling, take a bowl, add to it brown sugar, white sugar, peanuts and cinnamon powder. Mix them together.
5. Once the dough has doubled and is ready, take small portions of the dough each the size of a golf ball and roll between your palms. (While working with dough oil your palms to avoid sticking of the dough).
6. After rolling into balls, flatten each dough portion and take a spoon full of the filling and place it in the center of the flattened dough and wrap the dough around it.
7. Take a pan and pour oil into the pan which is heated to a medium high temperature. Place the dough balls into the pan. Flip them over after 10 seconds and then flatten them with your spatula. Fry until they are golden brown in color.