- Cut octopus into bite size pieces.
- Rub the octopus with flour or salt and rinse 2 times in cold water. Then let it drain.
- Slice all the vegetables thinly.
- Bring water to a boil and boil the octopus for about a minute and then rinse.
- Turn stove on high heat and put oil and garlic into the frying pan.
- Quickly fry the vegetables and add soy sauce to taste. Add the rest of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add the octopus to the cooked vegetables.
-Garnish with sesame seed and sesame oil.
If you are forever game for trying something new and exotic in your kitchen, this Korean dish could add to your culinary adventure. Not that this dish is anything queer, octopus stir fry is quite a regular thing in Korean cuisine. In this video, Anna Kim tells you how you too can try replicating the dish in confines of your kitchen. A must-try for all culinary freaks.