- I recommend using sour kimchi. This is the perfect recipe for your kimchi you previously made! :)
- Turn the stove high heat and put vegetable and sesame oil in the pan.
- Fry the chopped kimchi for about 5 minutes.
- Add Red Pepper paste and Green Onions and cook for about another 5 minutes on low heat.
- Cook eggs over easy.
- Serve kimchi bokkeumbop with the fried egg on top and garnish!
The one-of-a-kind of Korean dish is a real treat for every palate. A must order at every Korean eatery, you can easily cook up this delight at home following the instructions presented in the video. A spicy, delicious comfort food that is just perfect for a cold, hungry evening.
Korean-Style Kimchi Bokkeumbop Fried Rice Recipe Video