Bossam is the Korean Boiled Pork with a scrumptious taste. The boiled pork is nicely flavoured with the onion, garlic, ginger, miso, spicy pepper and soy sauce. Try out this Bossam (Korean Boiled Pork) along with Korean Sesame, Korean Catsup (Ssamjung), lettuce and rice.
1 1⁄2 Pound (Pork Belly, Boston Butt, Etc)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Paste)
Korean hot pepper
1) Wash the pork and soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
2) Wash the pork again the add to all ingredients into the pot. It is better to keep pork covered with at least one inch of water.
3) Slowly boil until done 1 to 2 hours. This will depend upon the thickness of the pork.
4) Remove the pork from pot and allow to cool. Slice and cut into bite size pieces.
5) Serve with Korean Sesame, Korean Catsup (Ssamjung), lettuce and rice.
Looking for a no-fuss no-truss, easy recipe to feed a lot of people, which is cheap and affordable all at the same time? This Korean Bossam recipe is just what you should be making. This recipe uses pork butt which is more economical and less fatty than the traditionally used pork bell. Throw the pork into a large pot with seven more ingredients and let it boil. This is a wonderful interactive dish to make when you have a family gathering. Your guests can assemble their bossam by wrapping the pork slices wi