Mutton Kofta Curry
|Garam masala powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Roasted bengal gram||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced onion||3 Medium|
|Ginger paste||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Minced meat||250 Gram|
|Garlic paste||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
1. To make the koftas refer to ingredient from minced meat to cooking oil. To make the curry refer to rest of the ingredients.
2. For koftas: Grind onions, green chilies, garlic, salt, and mix with all the powders except for oil. deep fry in oil till lightly golden brown and keep aside.
3. For gravy: Heat oil and fry onions till golden brown add ginger garlic paste. Fry well.
4. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and fry in low flame till oil starts coming out.
5. Add yogurt mixed with salt and 1 cup water. Fry for few minutes.
6. Add koftas and sprinkle coriander leaves. Cover and cook till the oil floats on top.