|Minced lamb/Minced goat meat||1 Pound|
|Bengal gram||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Small|
|Chopped ginger||1⁄2 Inch|
|Cinnamon piece||1 Inch|
|Nutmeg powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Red chili/1 teaspoon red chili powder||3|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chili||3 , chopped|
|Mace flakes||10 Gram|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Put all the ingredients from meat to water in pressure cooker and cook until 5 or 6 whistles. Else you can also cook in a pan for about 25 to 30 minutes till well done. Ensure that the meat mixture is not too dry and not too watery.
2. Cool and remove and grind the mixture to a fine paste in an electric grinder. Check that the mixture is just about dry before removing from the pressure cooker. If you find too much watery then cook without lid for a few minutes till the meat mixture is little dry.
3. Mix chopped cilantro/green coriander leaves, green chili chopped and one egg with the meat mixture.
4. Take a handful of the mashed meat and make into round shape and then flatten each ball in the palm of your hand.
5. Heat one table spoon oil in a flat pan and fry each of the kabobs in reduced heat turning a few times till both sides are light brown.
6. Serve hot garnished with onion rings and lemon slice.