Korean Potato Pancake
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, peeled and finely grated|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely minced|
|Corn flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Apple pear||1 , peeled and grated|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Orange/Lemon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Juice of lemon||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon (About 5 Cups Well Fluffed Up)|
1. In a large bowl, grate the potatoes and onions, squeeze out the excess water and add in other ingredients.
2. In a large cast iron skillet, heat some vegetable oil over medium heat.
3. Using a spoon, drop the potato batter quickly into the oil and cook them aproximately for 4 minutes or until you begin to see the edges turn golden brown. Flip them over and cook for a few more minutes.
4. Transfer the cooked pancakes into a tray and repeat the process until all the batter is cooked.
5. Serve with applesauce or sour cream.