Korean BBQ + Jerky = best snack ever! Oven dried so you don't even need a dehydrator!
2 Pound, thinly sliced
Freshly cracked black pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 , grated
1⁄2 , sliced
3 Clove (15 gm), minced (2-3 cloves)
1. Trim the excess fat from the meat and season with pepper. Place in a large bowl; combine the rest of the ingredients. Cover and allow marinating in fridge for 1 hour to overnight.
2. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees F.
4. Thread the meat on a skewer and hang from the top rack of the oven, place a large baking sheet below on the bottom rack to catch all the drippings.
5. Dry out in the oven for 6-8 hours. , using a wooden spoon to prop open the door.
I’m perpetually hungry so I always have a snack nearby. One of my favorites is jerky. It’s light weight, a great source of protein, and completely delicious. Lately, I’ve been experimenting with making my own and this Korean bbq flavor is my favorite, hands down.