Feeling fat? When I'm having a fat day, I like to eat salmon because it stimulates your metabolism 3-4 times more than carbs or fat. So you take in fewer calories and instead burn more. Plus, it's carb-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and guilt-free. So when you're having a fat day, try this recipe out!
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
King oyster mushrooms
5 , sliced
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
1 Medium, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Lay the salmon steaks, skin side down on a lined baking tray.
3. Spread wholegrain mustard on each steak. Next, sprinkle with sliced almonds.
4. Bake in the oven for 10-20 minutes until salmon is cooked.
5. In a large flat pan, heat olive oil. Add sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and chilli.
6. Keep pan at a low heat, and place mushroom slices onto the pan. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan.
7. Cook on both sides until mushroom slices are soft and juicy.
8. Place mushroom slices on serving plate and top with salmon. Garnish with some greens and serve.