1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. Using a fork poke holes in the eggplant and then lightly coat with olive oil.
3. Cut the top of the garlic bulb and expose the garlic, wrap the bulb in foil.
4. Place the eggplant and the garlic bulb on the baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, flipping once after 20 minutes.
5. Once done check if the eggplant is soft when pierced with knife.
6. Let it cool enough to handle, peel and chop, discard the skin and place it in a food processor.
7. Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the bulb; add lemon juice, herbs, spices, slat and pepper, tahini and olive oil.
8. Blend until smooth puree consistency.
9. Transfer in a bowl and cover with lid and allow to chill for 2 hours.
10. Serve with pita bread and some carrots sticks.
Chilling will blend the flavors. Then you are ready to eat!