Smokey Fennel Seed Chicken
|Fennel seeds||15 Milligram|
|Szechuan peppercorn||15 Milligram|
|Cooking oil||5 Milliliter|
• Grind the fennel seeds and szechuan pepper to a coarse powder (not too fine).
• Mix the cumin, turmeric, paprika, cayenne, sugar and salt together properly till it looks like a through and even blend.
• Take the chicken and coat it nicely all over with the oil.
• Roll it nicely in both the seasoning blends prepared so that the powder and the spices form an even layer over the chicken.
• Cook in the oven at 350 F or 176 C, till the juices run clear.
• Take out of the oven and serve hot.
That is it… it is that simple yet delicious! Go ahead and try it. Share your thoughts with us!