1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl combine garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water.
3. Grease your Crockpot with cooking spray.
4. In a prepared Crockpot, place chicken breast and pour flavor boost in it.
5. Cover the pot and cook on low settings for 4-6 hours, turning once or twice while cooking.
6. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, pour cornstarch in it. Mix well and continue to cook.
7. Once the chicken is done, using two forks, pull the chicken apart and mix it with sauce.
8. In a medium sized bowl, add coleslaw and green onion.
9. In a separate bowl, mix together vinegar, salt, and sugar. Put a small amount in coleslaw and mix well. Taste and add more, if required.
10. Sprinkle sesame seeds and toss well.
11. On tortilla shell, place one cup of chicken mixture and ½ cup of slaw. Roll as shown in the video.
12. Serve Asian chicken taco immediately and enjoy.