Bell Pepper Rosemary Skewers In Warm Grape Tomato, Cheddar and Honey Dip
|For grape tomato dip|
|Grape tomatoes||2 Pound (Concerto)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (or white cheddar)|
|Sea salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|For baby bell pepper rosemary skewers|
|Sweet baby bell pepper||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced into large pieces (Dolce super sweet baby bell pepper)|
|Mini cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced into large pieces (Fresco mini cucumber)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (as needed)|
For Grape Tomato Dip:
1. Place a small pan on flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add honey, salt, pepper, and cheese. Simmer until cheese melts. Remove pan from heat and allow it to cool briefly.
4. In blender, transfer the tomatoes and puree to get desired consistency.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
For Baby Bell Pepper Rosemary Skewers
1. Stem rosemary sprigs and thread pepper pieces in it.
2. Season peppers with olive oil, rosemary, and salt.
3. Place it in oven and bake, grill or roast until tender.
4. Serve pepper with warm tomato dip.
You can use the dip as pasta sauce, or spread.
If desired drizzle olive oil on top of dip before serving. Serve it warm or cold.
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.7%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.5 mg8.5%
Sodium 599.2 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g52.7%
Sugars 24 g
Protein 8 g16.1%
Vitamin A 19.7% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet