1. Chop red chili, onion, garlic, coriander and mint.
2. In a mortar, grind cumin seeds.
3. Soak the wooden skewers.
4. Preheat oven to 180*C.
5. In a bowl, combine lamb meat, salt and pepper, onions, garlic, coriander and ground cumin. Mix it well.
6. Roll lamb meat mixture on the skewers to make kebabs.
7. In a frying pan over high heat, cook kebabs till it become golden.
8. In a baking tray, place the kebabs and put it into the oven at 180*C for 7 minutes.
9. In a bowl, combine yoghurt and mint.
10. Lay lamb lettuce on serving plate and place the kebabs on it.
11. Serve it with yoghurt and mint dressing.