1. Follow package direction and cook noodles. Set it aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and heat oil in it.
3. Drop carrot, garlic, onion, and ginger. Stir and saute for a couple of minutes or until the vegetables become soft.
4. Pour chicken stock and soy sauce in pot. Mix well.
5. Add chicken, baby corn, mushroom, and bok choy. Give it a good stir. Cook until done.
6. In a bowl, take some cooked noodles and top it with the stew.
7. Garnish with lime juice, basil, jalapeno, bean sprouts, and sriracha. Serve hot and enjoy.