1. On a chopping board, place the chicken breast pieces and slice them into 1 x ½ inch inch strips. Transfer the cut pieces in a bowl.
2. In the same bowl, add and combine the cooking wine, black pepper and 2/3 packet of the DakGalBi sauce with the chopped chicken pieces. Mix until well combined and let it marinate for about 10 minutes. Set aside the remaining sauce.
3. On a chopping board, using a sharp knife, chop the korean potato, cabbage and perilla leaves same size as that of the chicken pieces. Cut the green onions stalks into ½ inch slices. Set aside.
4. In a saute pan on medium high, heat the oil and add the marinated chicken pieces, sweet potato and fry this for about 5 - 7 minutes.
5. Add the cabbage, rice cakes, remaining DakGalBi sauce and mix well. Fry this on medium high heat for about 10 - 15 minutes or until all the ingredients are cooked completely.
6. After 10 - 15 minutes, stir in the green onions and perilla leaves. Mix well and cook for another 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, switch off the heat and sprinkle some sesame seeds, mix well and get ready to serve.
7. Serve this chicken dakgalbi with steamed rice or any other dishes.