1. In a bowl, put the bulgur wheat and pour boiling water enough to cover the wheat, allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Using sharp knife finely chop mint and parsley and place it together in a bowl.
3. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop the seeds using a spoon, and chop the cucumber flesh finely.
4. Cut the tomato in quarters, scoop the seeds using a spoon, and chop the tomato flesh finely.
5. Finely chop the spring onion.
6. Add chopped cucumber, tomato and spring onion to the parsley.
7. Season with salt, pepper, allspice and cinnamon and mix well.
8. Drain the bulgur through a fine sieve and squeeze it dry.
9. Add bulgur to rest of the salad and mix well.
10. Refrigerate the salad for 1 hour.
11. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and serve.