1. In a large bowl, pour in 3 cups of hot water and soak the cellophane noodles. once they are completely soaked, drain the noodles and set aside.
2. In a large pot of hot boiling water, add the chicken pieces and let it cook for about 1 minute.
3. After 1 minute, drain the boiling water and set the chicken pieces aside in a another bowl.
4. Take a wide bottomed vessel, add the cooked chicken pieces in it. Pour about 1 cup of water and Sempio Braised Chicken Sauce. Mix well and bring it to a boil on high heat.
5. Once it starts boiling, lower the temperature to medium low and cook it for about 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes, add in the sliced potato, onion, carrot and dried red pepper into the vessel and mix well. Cook this for another 15 minutes on medium-high heat or until the chicken and vegetables are completely cooked.
7. To the above, add the drained cellophane noodles and green onions. Mix until well combined and cook for another 3 minutes.
8. Serve this Sempio Andong Jjimdak garnished with some dried dates or sesame seeds.