|Zucchini||10 , pulp extracted|
|Onions||2 , diced|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Green chilies||1 Tablespoon, diced (Optional)|
1. Heat oil in a pan and add in the onion. Sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the chilies and sauté again.
3. Stir in the zucchini pulp, stir to mix well.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Garnish Zucchini Pulp with the lemon juice and serve.
You may use whole zucchinis to cook this recipe, grate them or dice them small dice.