|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 Pound|
|Onions||2 , diced|
|Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Pomegranate molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coriander powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a pan heat the canola oil and add in the onion, sauté until translucent.
2. Add in the liver and mix with the onions until the liver changes color. Keep the stove’s flame on high.
3. Season with coriander, salt, black pepper and allspice. Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add in the garlic and mix. Followed by the cilantro, mix well. Let simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
5. Pour in the pomegranate molasses and mix. Cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Serve Tasty Liver with bread or rice and enjoy!