Mashed Fava Beans Dip
|Canned fava beans||15 Ounce, drained|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Chili||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
1. In a bowl mix together olive oil, chili, lemon juice, salt and garlic. Whisk well.
2. In a large bowl take fava beans and drizzle olive oil over it.
3. Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
4. Take out the beans and mash with a muddler.
5. Pour in the half of chili mixture over it and mix well.
6. Plate the fava beans and top with chili mixture. Serve with pita breads and enjoy!