1. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large ziplock bag, put chicken and beef.
3. Pour sesame oil mixture in it, leaving ¼ cup for basting. Shake to coat.
4. Place ziplock bag in refrigerator to marinate for 1 ½ -2 hours.
5. Cut onion, red, and green pepper into large pieces.
6. Preheat cooker to 280 degree F.
7. In wooden skewers, thread beef, chicken, onion, red and green pepper alternatively.
8. On a tray place the skewers, and sprinkle some ground black pepper.
9. Place skewers on grill of cooker, cover, and cook.
10. Turn kebabs after 30 minutes of cooking. Cook until the chicken pieces reaches an internal temperature of 169 degree.
11. Remove kebabs from grill, and baste them with the remaining sesame oil mixture.
12. Serve kebabs hot with your favorite drink.