A quick and easy grilled wings recipe. And, if ya like peanut butter, you gotta check these out...!
4 Tablespoon, finely chopped
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
2 Large, chopped finely
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a bowl, combine green onion, garlic, chili pepper, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Add peanut butter in the marinade. Mix.
3. Drop chicken wings, and coat it well. Let it rest for a couple of hours.
4. Thread chicken wings into skewers
5. Preheat grill to medium.
6. Place chicken wings over medium heat, and grill for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
7. Serve chicken satay hot with a dip of your choice.