1. On a plate, place the dried squid and using a scissor separate the dried squid for easy cooking.
2. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the cooking wine, soy sauce and stir fry for a few seconds on low heat.
4. Add corn syrup, honey and red pepper paste. Stir fry this for 1 minute or until well combined.
5. Add the dried, shredded squid into the pan and mix gently with the ginger, red pepper mixture, until well incorporated.
6. Serve the sweet and spicy dried, shredded squid in a bowl garnished with sesame seeds.